Sell Your House To The
Narrow Path House Buyers
Don’t waste your time trying to sell your house the traditional way.
Getting Cash For Your House In North Carolina Is Easier Than You Think. Find Out How Our House Buying Process Works.
We Buy Houses In Any Condition – No Repairs – No Fees- No Real Estate Agents
- Fill out the short form below or give us a call at 919-348-2552. By giving us a few details about your property, we will be able to put together an initial cash offer range.
GET YOUR CASH OFFER NOWSell Your House As-Is. You Choose The Closing Date. Start By Filling Out The Form Below.
- We will schedule a walk-through of the property and go over any questions you may have. Within 24 hours, we will present you with an all-cash offer.
- If you accept our offer, we set a closing date of your choosing with our local reputable closing attorney. It’s that simple.
What Info Will I Need To Provide To Get A Cash Offer?
To help sell your house quickly, we will need some basic information about your property…
- How quickly you want to sell the house
- Why you are selling the house
- The condition of the house
- How much you need for it
- What’s important when you sell
How Do You Calculate The Cash Offers You Make?
It’s understandable that you would want to know quickly how much you can get for your house. For good reason, you want to get a fair price. Here is a breakdown on how we calculate the price that we can pay for your house:
[Your Offer] = [ARV] – [Repair Costs] – [Our Selling Costs] – [Our Minimum Profit]
What do these terms mean:
- After Repair Value (ARV): This is the price we think we can sell the house after we buy and renovate it.
- Repair Costs: This is what we estimate our costs will be to update the house to market conditions. It’s also what you will save (along with your time) when you sell your house to us.
- Our Selling Costs: This is an estimate of the cost we will incur when we go to sell the property. These costs include the commissions, closing costs, and holding costs. It’s usually about 10% of the ARV.
- Our Minimum Profit: This is how we stay in business and keep it running. This is also how we pay contractors and buy more houses. If we are not profitable, we would not be able to stay in business so this is something we must factor in. After all, we are a real estate business.
The Bottom Line Is…
We start with what we can resell your house for (the ARV), and then deduct the repairs costs, deduct our selling costs, and subtract our minimum profit. We are left with what we can offer you for your house. AKA: our maximum allowable offer.
More Details About Our Home Buying Process
- We Pay cash for houses – no hassles with dealing with banks, inspections, or appraisals
- We close on your schedule – faster closings or when you are ready
- We pay for all the closings costs – you pay no fees
- We buy houses in any condition – you leave it the way it is when you sell your house to us
- No real estate agents involved – you pay no commissions
- We can buy houses in creative ways – when a cash offer is not right for you, we are able to find a way to make it work if you are willing to take the money over time
How Long Does It Take To Get Cash In Hand
How quickly you get cash in your hand depends entirely on you. How fast do you need to sell your house? That’s one of the benefits of working with us is that we can be flexible with your schedule. We can be adaptable as we need to make the deal work for you. There are two parts to how this works.
How Long To Get An Offer
We can make you an offer within 24 hours after viewing your property and gathering all the necessary information we need. We will schedule an appointment to visit the property that works with your schedule, and we can go over any other questions you have.
How Long To Get Paid
This is really up to you. We can generally close as quickly as 14 days. However if you need more time to close, that is okay with us. We are flexible, so you can take as much time as you need. We will make the closing process convenient for you.